Service and Cancellation FAQ
- Retainer for entertainment or Full payment for Decor must be made to be on calendar within two days of agreement/invoice signed. Corporate clients have 30 days net.
- Paid in full immediately if booked under 24 hours.
Payments accepted: CashApp$, Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, CashDuring Covid:
- Entertainer is masked
- While Face Painting, also wearing Face Shield
- Observing social distancing while performing shows
Common confusion over Retainer vs Deposit
- Retainer: a fee paid in advance to someone in order to secure or keep their services when required
- Deposit: a sum payable as a first installment on the purchase of something or as a pledge for a contract, the balance being payable later.
The difference between Retainer vs Deposit:
A retainer is a fee paid in advance used to hold goods or services.
A deposit is a payment towards goods or services, usually returned once the goods or services have been acquired.
Fortune Kookie Fun has a Non-Refundable Retainer policy
We understand that circumstances can be unavoidable.
In case of client needing to postpone service due to sickness, shelter in place or death. Retainer may be applied at a later mutually agreed date and time with an expiration of six months of original service date.
Amount be applied to a different service with a minimum amount on new service to be calculated.
Alternate services or creative ideas can be discussed.
Deliveries are subject to Distance and Toll